COMMON MISTAKES TO AVOID WHEN LODGING AUSTRALIAN STUDENT VISA
It can get really stressful when lodging an Australian student visa application. With constant changes in Australian immigration policies, it is very important to be extra conscious when lodging an Australian Student visa. Here are some of the common mistakes that international students should avoid.
- Provide all the real and genuine qualifications certificates. Providing factitious documents may lead to permanent denial of visas.
- Being authentic and providing the clear and strong purpose of visiting Australia can be a game-changer. However, if you provide a poorly written Statement of Purpose (SOP), it may also delay your visa application.
- The financial documents should be prepared carefully. It must fulfill all the criteria specified by the Australian immigration
- Making sure that your application is complete before submitting. Lodging an incomplete file might delay the process.
- Keeping a track and following up all the emails by Immigration officer will help to streamline the process but it is always advisable to be patient with your application. Sending an irrelevant email inquiring about your application might slow the process.
- It is obligatory to declare any critical information such as prior criminal history, or any existing medical problem that you may have. Hiding this information can lead to direct visa refusal.
If you are residing in Australia, or want to apply for any Australian Student Visa, you can contact Advist Education Consultants (AEC Global).
Call: +61 (3) 7014 6424
Address: Suite 10, Level 7, 2 Queen Street, Melbourne 3000 VIC Australia
Web Address: aecglobal.com.au